You Can Realize Your Dreams of Parenthood
Parenthood is a beautiful journey. You get to watch your child blossom from a baby into a full-grown, wonderful adult, and it’s a fierce kind of love that only you will ever know. Maybe you want to become a parent yourself, but there are complications getting in the way.
You’ve tried in vitro fertilization (IVF), but it just isn’t working. We understand if you’re feeling defeated and upset. This is a lot to go through. Fortunately, though, IVF is not your only option. There is another one that we’re here to tell you about: surrogacy. Parenthood is still possible for you. To learn more, you can contact us online at any time.
What Are the Success Rates of IVF Treatments? [Surrogacy Is Possible]
Today, IVF is a well-known procedure that helps people with infertility issues become parents. It’s becoming more common, but it is also common for people to face challenges with their success rates. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) national statistics from 2018, 50% of IVF attempts are successful for people 35 and under. For people who are 42 or older, the IVF success rate is 3.9%.
In fact, the success rate actually decreases with each successive round. If you have tried IVF several times and it hasn’t worked, then this could be the reason why. But, you don’t have to lose hope. That’s because you can still become a parent through surrogacy.
What Is Surrogacy? [What You Need to Know]
It’s a term you’ve heard every now and then, and you might understand the basics. But, there’s no doubt that surrogacy can be technical and difficult to grasp. So, what is surrogacy? In simple terms, gestational surrogacy is when the surrogate (also known as a gestational carrier) is not biologically related to the baby that they are carrying.
On the other hand, traditional surrogacy is when the surrogate is the biological parent of the baby that they’re carrying. Gestational surrogacy uses IVF, whereas traditional surrogacy does not. In traditional surrogacy, the surrogate’s eggs are fertilized through IUI using sperm from the intended father or a donor. This means that parenthood is still an option through surrogacy.
What Are the Benefits of Surrogacy? [The Advantages of Choosing Our Agency]
Now that you understand what surrogacy is, you may be curious about the benefits of it. As someone considering becoming a parent through surrogacy, you should think about working with American Surrogacy, the best surrogacy agency around. We offer the most comprehensive benefits and services for intended parents like you.
To give you a better idea of why you should work with our agency, here are some of the benefits of surrogacy that we can provide for you:
- You’ll know that the surrogate can successfully carry the pregnancy: Here at American Surrogacy, we have an extensive screening process that all of our surrogates must undergo. This ensures that they didn’t have any issues in their previous pregnancies and that their medical history allows them to have another successful one. In other words, you’ll have the best chance possible of becoming a parent through surrogacy with our agency.
- You can raise a child from birth: Working with American Surrogacy means that you have the opportunity to raise a child from birth to adulthood. You can also be actively involved in the pregnancy and develop a meaningful bond with the surrogate if you want.
- You can overcome an inability to have children: At our agency, parenthood is always possible. The biggest benefit of choosing surrogacy is that, if you have been struggling with infertility or other complications, you can fulfill your dreams of becoming a parent.
- You can feel reassured every step of the way: By choosing American Surrogacy, you can rest easy knowing that your trusted professional will be there to walk you through each step of the process. Surrogacy can be difficult to wrap your head around, so that’s why our reputable team will always be there for you.
- You can develop a relationship with the surrogate: One of our professionals can mediate contact between you and the surrogate, but that doesn’t mean you can’t become close with the surrogate and get to know them better. In fact, you may discover that you’ve made some new extended family through surrogacy.
If you want to get started on this beautiful journey today, then we would be more than happy to help you out. You can fill out our online contact form whenever you’re ready to get in touch with us. With American Surrogacy, you’ll have everything that you need to become a parent.