For couples or individuals hoping to start or grow their family, surrogacy can be a life-changing option. With our guidance and support, you can have the surrogacy experience you deserve.
Here are three reasons why intended parents across the country trust American Surrogacy to help achieve their dreams of starting or growing a family:
1. Having the Family You’ve Always Dreamed Of
Becoming a parent is a dream for many people, but the journey to parenthood is not always straightforward. No matter where you are coming from, we are here to provide a path forward so you can have the chance to start or grow your family.
Many parents who have worked with us are:
- Struggling with Infertility: Surrogacy can offer a lifeline to couples struggling with infertility by providing an alternative path to parenthood.
- Same-sex couples: Surrogacy is a wonderful option for same-sex couples to have a family of their own.
- Hopeful single parents: Surrogacy offers the opportunity to start a family, even without a partner.
2. Taking the Quickest Path To Parenthood
Unfortunately, many surrogacy agencies have extremely long wait times. But we believe you have already waited long enough to start your family. We can help reach your goals of parenthood in the shortest amount of time without sacrificing quality service.
With the shortest match times in the industry, we can help you find the perfect surrogate match in an average of 30-90 days. A short match time is the crucial component to a fast surrogacy journey. It can be the difference between holding your baby next year, or in 3-4 years.
3. Enjoying Financial Certainty
We use a fixed fee structure that gives you financial transparency so you can feel more secure in your family-building journey. This fixed fee program includes all the necessary services and expenses associated with the process, like:
- Intended parent and surrogate legal fees
- Prenatal expenses
- Surrogate compensation
- Continuous case management
- Travel expenses and lodging
- Marketing and advertising
- And more
This means you can proceed with confidence, knowing your financial plan for surrogacy isn’t in question. We understand the financial commitment required for surrogacy and we work with our intended parents to make the process as affordable and transparent as possible.
Get Started Today
If you’re ready to take the next steps in your family building journey, there are a few simple things you can do today:
Step 1: Reach out to a surrogacy specialist
Step 2: Schedule a call
Step 3: Create a plan to start your surrogacy process
Ready? Click here to take the first step and move closer to starting your family.